Full Thread: Ron Paul gonna own it
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2007 #10
Donnachaidh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Well, he doesn't name the jew, Todd. Therefore, we shouldn't waste any of our time, money, or labors to support him.

To NOT name the jew, is the same as spreading disinformation and confusion, therefore misdirects our people. By not naming the jew while bitching about the problems the jews have caused, he puts all the blame on white republicans and democrats, and lets the jews off the hook.
Words of wisdom here folks. I have no problem offering superficial support for a guy like this, but not one dime until he names the jews as the engine of our decline. I'll put on a bumper sticker, suggest to friends they vote for him and vote myself but thats about it. Though, if you have the time, it wouldn't be a bad idea to volunteer at his local campaign office just to meet other sane and impressionable people. This is where the kinds of people we would like to recruit will be hanging out. Might just do it myself.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)