View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2009 #8
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I still have a lot of my old children's books. They have good looking young white kids doing innocent and happy activities. Remember the Golden Books series? It was a British company called Classic Media that bought them, and doesnt distribute any of the old books anymore - only the more PC stories that they select. I wasn't aware that kids suddenly are different now than they were 40 years ago and need different books.... of course it's that the jew detests the idea of health and innocence and white themes being promoted.

It's just amazing to go through these old books of mine. And I give them to my kids. You can pretty much find all these books on Ebay for reasonable prices.
There's a Christian heritage in those books that will be erased, too. Christmas books. Illustrations of little white churches, white skinned angels, white children in choirs, children saying their prayers, families saying grace before meals. And an English heritage, all those old nursery rhymes.

When it's all burned, nobody will know the white world ever existed. All they will have is mostly moronic Hollywood movies.