View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2019 #8
Hugh Akston

Hugh Akston
Default A Brief History of Nick Fuentes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I would be suspicious of some 21 year-old guy who just appeared out of nowhere. Yeah, what is his background?
Actually, Nick Fuentes didn't just appear out of nowhere. Instead, when still only 18 (he's now an old man of 21) he took on and defeated the rabid-leftist student body president of Boston University in a videoed debate in front of a live auditorium audience (jam-packed with leftist students) back in November of 2016. During the debate, Nick Fuentes' opponent called him "a brownshirt" in a blatant reference to the Nazis known by that name. And all because NF was an outspoken Trump supporter even before Trump won the election. So he didn't just come out of nowhere, but started his war against the left just as soon as he was free of high school and more of a free agent.

Now, he disavows blatant white nationalism (at least as it's practiced) but that might be a tactical move on his part. He also attended the 2017 Unite The Right rally, and since that time has gone on to debate at least a dozen leftists and rightists on YouTube, and is generally conceded to have won all of them. So he has earned his growing reputation by figurative hand-to-hand combat against some formidable foes. Also, at age 19, he was the youngest guest speaker ever at an American Renaissance conference, which has been conducting them for twenty years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Who is promoting him?
As far as I've been able to ascertain (and judging by his own words) no one is sponsoring him. He does get a steady stream of donations on his YouTube channel during his Monday-Friday live broadcasts, donations that range from the minimum of $2 all the way up to $1000 on one particular night that I was watching. And not just from Americans, but also from Canadians, Europeans, New Zealanders, and Australians - all of which I have seen donate. In other words, from wherever whites live on this planet. Those are the ones "promoting" him, at least financially. But as his star rises, some big names have taken notice of this middle-class kid from the Chicago suburbs, including Ann Coulter, who recently retweeted a Nick Fuentes tweet. And jew Dave Rubin, a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson, has also acknowledged Nick Fuentes (in a negative way) by name. So he's definitely making inroads.

Unfortunately, Nick's Nickers (get it? as in niggers?) aka Groypers, encountered a set-back at the Battle of North Carolina yesterday when a succession of badly-worded Groyper questions failed to defeat Charlie Kirk this time around, as they had in all previous battles. Even so, the Groypers march on.