View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2007 #14
commiekiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Anybody who does those things should be sterilized and then beaten to death, as a form of racial hygiene.
Scandinavian countries and Austria have outlawed corporal punishment
and what are you going to say next, that whites do not belong in america. Didnt you guys come from vikings, wow, what a nation of pussies that cant even discipline their kids. Let me see you set foot on american soil, i'll beat you to death!!!! And if you have a kid, his little terrorist temper tantrum shit will result in his deportation!!

I think all parents who do not spank or otherwise effectively discipline ther kid when he throw tantrum should be shot, that includes faggot liberal strasserite europeans who wernt spanked as kids and turned out to become pussies who want to do away with the old ways we have done since time began.

Once, i spanked my sons ass in the parking lot for throwing a fit over i dont even remember, and this bitch walked up to me and said, "that child abuse", so i was like, "you wanna be next lady", she turned and quickly walked away.

By the way, I want my kid to be violent, you have to if you wanna survive in this sea of nigger shit, so maybe i should spank him more if that is true.