View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2017 #5
Robbie Key

It's All Good: The Real Reason We Accept the Fraudulent War on Terror
March 21, 2017

by Chris Bollyn

After my latest speaking tour, I have decided to write a book about the fraudulent War on Terror, which is really a Zionist/Israeli war agenda in disguise.

Why write a book about the War on Terror?

The War on Terror has destroyed many thousands of lives as it has grossly perverted our thinking and plundered our national wealth. It has gone on now for fifteen and a half years and there is virtually no organized resistance to it. The main reason for writing this book is to help people understand the deception because we can only resist the War on Terror if we understand what it is - in reality.

The wars or "operations" waged under the rubric of the War on Terror since 9/11 are costing U.S. taxpayers $8.36 million per hour, for a total of $1.75 Trillion since 2001. Homeland Security, the domestic front against terrorism, is costing U.S. taxpayers $6.74 million per hour, or nearly $750 billion since 9/11. Together, the foreign and the domestic security operations have cost the U.S. more than $2.5 Trillion (i.e. 2,500 billions). (Source: NationalPriorities.org)

This is clearly not sustainable. Rather than rebuilding America and taking care of our people, we are pouring billions of borrowed dollars down the drain and getting absolutely nothing back that will benefit the American people, or the world, in any way. We are squandering money to destroy lives, nations, and infrastructure across the Middle East like the worst of barbarians, and have been doing so at a ferocious rate for 26 years – continuously since Desert Storm in January 1991.

With all the wars, and the millions of displaced refugees trekking about the planet, you might expect there would be a vibrant anti-war movement of concerned citizens demanding an end to the war fighting, but there isn't. Why are Americans not standing up in huge numbers and demanding an end to this utterly self-destructive War on Terror?

IT'S ALL GOOD.

The answer is simple. We have been deceived into thinking that the War on Terror is a good thing, a valiant struggle against terrorists who mean to attack us like we were attacked on September 11, 2001. I will use a comment from a reader to a recent post on Facebook to illustrate my point.

I posted something the other day about the 26,171 bombs dropped by the United States in 2016, under a president who had been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize when he was elected in 2008. Last year was the fifteenth year of the War on Terror, a year in which the U.S. bombed seven nations, dropping an average of 72 bombs per day.

Most of the bombs were dropped in Iraq and Syria, 12,192 in Syria and 12,095 in Iraq. Afghanistan was bombed 1,337 times and Libya 496. The numbers are based on the percentage of total coalition airstrikes carried out in 2016 by the United States in Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR), the counter-Islamic State campaign. Daily OIR strike data at: http://www.inherentresolve.mil/News/Strike-Releases/

As a response, I had the following exchange with a reader in Idaho:
D.S.: Well, if it's killing people who are killing innocent people, it's all good.

Bollyn: This is a very good comment because it reflects the thought that the masterminds behind the War on Terror want us to think. That our war-fighting in the Middle East is all about killing the bad guys in order to bring about good. It is, of course, not why we are fighting in Iraq or Syria. When was the last time the U.S. went to war to stop the killing of innocents?

When Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982 and killed 20,000 innocents, did the U.S. intervene to stop them? When Israel attacks Gaza and kills thousands of innocents, does the U.S. do anything to stop them?

No. So why would the U.S. do something it has never done in Syria or Iraq? We are not waging war in Iraq or Syria to protect innocent lives - that is the propaganda cover story that has worked amazingly well to neutralize any anti-war movement from gaining traction, but I am still trying.

D.S.: And you think different? How about you go and give them a big wet sloppy kiss then. When was the last time we went to war to stop the killing of innocents? Well, when Saddam invaded Kuwait comes to mind, did you forget that?

Bollyn: We certainly did not go to war against Iraq to save the lives of innocent people - again, that was the propaganda we were given (e.g. the contrived testimony from the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador about the babies being killed). Apart from the thousands we killed in Desert Storm in 1991, we then put sanctions on Iraq that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children. You may recall Leslie Stahl's interview with Madeline Albright about the U.S.-imposed sanctions having killed 500,000 Iraqi babies? If not, see below…

D.S.: So, in a nut shell, you say we are the villains, and should mind out own business, as all this is trouble in the Middle East we brought on??? I agree, we helped them out in WWII, and then we had the audacity to find oil there, and show them how to pump it out of the ground. Yep, it's all America's fault.

Bollyn: No, we are not the villains; we are the deceived. I do agree, however, that we should mind our own business and stay out of these foreign conflicts. 9/11 was a false-flag deception to start the War on Terror, which is an Israeli war agenda to dominate the region by destroying the large Arab states and breaking them into weak ethnic statelets - at war with each other.

To understand how this foreign Zionist agenda was pushed onto our military in the wake of 9/11, the photo below shows the Israeli Chief of Staff, Shaul Mofaz, meeting at the Pentagon with the Zionist Neo-Cons (Wolfowitz, Zakheim, Feith) who made up the Defense Policy Board under President George Bush in January 2002. The list had already been drawn up of the seven Middle Eastern nations that the U.S. would overthrow in the next five years: Iraq, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Lebanon, and Iran. Five of them have already been done.

This is, I repeat, a Zionist/Israeli war agenda disguised as the War on Terror. There is NO real U.S. national interest in this criminal war of aggression - NONE. Our nation has been deceived, perverted, and plundered in order to wage these wars.

http://bollyn.com/#article_15867