View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2019 #39
Alex Him

Smile

An annotation:

Training and interviews of one of the first Ninjutsu masters in the USSR near the railway tracks on the outskirts of Moscow in the “Around the World” TV program. In accordance with the tradition of this martial art, the Ninja does not reveal his own face and name.

0:04 - Anchorperson: It is hard to imagine the amazement of the passengers of commuter trains which see from windows of their trains in one of Moscow's wastelands just such a strange person for our capital.

0:48 - Moscow Ninja: I do this all my life for over 20 years. And it has nothing to do with sport. This is life. This is art. This is the art of being myself. Any martial art can be compared to painting, poetry, graphics, architecture. And the person who comprehends it must live by the laws of good.

2:23 - Moscow Ninja: Here I showed you a free katani jutsubei (?). This is a dance of a soul

2:34 - Moscow Ninja: This is the martial art only for professionals. This is not a sport. And the goal here is not to win on tatami. And the goal here is not to win on tatami and get a medal. The goal is to survive and destroy the enemy.

3:44 - Moscow Ninja: My advice to you is that you never need to apply any of this.