Full Thread: #1 Holohoax Thread
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012 #76
Torgs

Q - Simple question for you Greg:

Do you deny the holocaust?

Greg Johnson's craven response:

Holocaust "denial"? Isn't that Jew speak?

Yes it is coward. It's a trick question.

But it's a question that anyone who claims to be a "revisionist policeman" should be able to answer.

How would Hadding Scott answer it? My guess it would be something like this:

“Your godamned right I "deny" the fraudulently alleged jewish holohoax of WW II.”

How did Greg Johnson's cowardly traitorous mentor Mark Webber answer the question? It was something like this:

“No, I do not deny the holocaust.”

The coward Greg Johnson:

Quote:
You are not smart enough for this ride.
LOL! Isn't that a hoot? The coward Johnson doesn't have the intelligence to understand Hadding Scott's logic and reason, so he attacks him as a "sophist." And poor Greg lacks the intelligence to answer the most basic of all holohoax questions so he runs away from it while claiming he’s smarter than the person who asked the question. That’s one of the most childish and cowardly things I’ve seen in a long time Greg. Did you learn that from your mentor Weber?

The coward Greg Johnson:

Quote:
I will say no more, lest that only encourage you.
LOL! No, Greg, you will say no more because you are a coward and you’ve sensed you have stepped into the ring with someone who is ready, willing and able to tear you apart. (You have no clue how much more knowledgeable I am than you.) You are running away from me for the same reason you are running away from Eric Hunt. You’re running away because you lack the intelligence, courage, integrity, character and knowledge of the subject at hand to defend yourself against someone like me.

Now run away back to your “revisionist” inner circle coward. Go throw the jews some more bones.

Eric Hunt:

Quote:
Johnson's still ignoring these questions.
It’s just like what I and Carolyn Yeager and others are saying about what is going on over at CODOH. The “revisionist police” censor and harass but when you challenge them they cravenly run away. The cowardly behavior that you’ve just witnessed from Greg Johnson is just another example of the milquetoast “revisionism” you see at CODOH and Inconvenient History these days.