View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2015 #7
Hunter Morrow

Faggory Johnson showed up and of course called Whites vulnerable and suicidal.

"So let’s just set that word aside and talk about white vulnerabilities and design flaws. Because if we were not intrinsically vulnerable to Jewish subversion, then we would be invulnerable, wouldn’t we? And if we were invulnerable to Jewish subversion, we would not be in the mess we are in today.

RE pathogen-pathology: Not every pathological condition is caused solely by outside forces. And even in the cases where there are external pathogens, they can’t cause pathologies without some vulnerability in their victim, for example, a lack of immunity. So, how can we immunize ourselves against the Jewish pathogen?"

White vulnerabilities and design flaws: Prone to not killing jew rats. When a jew rat bites them and gives them the Jewbonic plague, they blame their immune system and say, "Fuck me, I knew I should have bought some cats." Vacillates and flip flops constantly if jew-rats are actually White humans or if there ever could be something done to cure them of Jewbonic plague. Constantly bit in the process, blames himself for not wearing gloves.