View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Smile If you had three wishes for free . .

lol . .

Explanation . . we in Germany have a saying which goes . . “If you had a good fairy coming to you and it would grant you three wishes which it would make true , what would you choose . .?“

lol

. . just mentioning this because I do not know whether that custom also exists in y‘all‘s respective countries . . Think you get the picture . .

. . this custom must still stem from the Middle Ages . .

So . . whether that custom exists within your countries or not , what would you choose ?

The reason why I post this thread is because I just happened to have a telephone talk with a female coworker at my job and she is very nervous about a task on monday , lol . . . She said if she had three wishes for free she would be higher paid , had a different overseer and the task for monday would be behind her . . lol . .

Ain‘t that the small unhapinesses in life we all have from time to time . . .

I had to laugh at her choice of words . . I figured I might ask the same question here ( the reason I post this in the economy forum is because most personal wishes we all have most certainly circulate around our own societal position . . )

lol

So . . What would it be for you . . ?

For me . . if I had 3 wishes for free . .

Hmmmmm . .

. . no , but seriously . .

No . 1

. . that the NWO might fall . . Period . .

. . and that would include an end to our racial and economic problems ( economic problems as in that other races are taking our jobs , that the NWO manipulates money et al . . A ‘fair economy‘ . . . ) . .

That already would be half of it . .

No. 2 . .

. . that I can do my forklift driving license next month . . ( I work in a warehouse ) . . that would mean a rise in pay . . . .

No . 3

. . that my personal favorite football team ( made a thread about that here https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551792 ) may rise a bit higher concerning scale , lol

‘Basic needs of man‘ one might say . .

. . what would it be for you . . . ?