View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2011 #38
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

[quote=A.G.;1344319]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post

@I really dont care if whites are mixed with neanderthals or not, im not trying to proove it. Its just weird that whites are trying to push their eurocentric view on india how they brought indians their civilization, indians never claimed they brought whites civilization. I think its unfair what you do, you are like afrocentricists in this regard.
Don't know what you are talking about. Where? Where have Whites push "their eurocentric view on india how they brought indians their civilization, indians never claimed they brought whites civilization?" I have lived a long time, I haven't seen such a thing. If you are talking about buying anything or buying civilization, take it up with the colonia British Empire and its sloppy monarchy. The BI don't make up or represent the White race.

Other than the BI ideology and its methods, the ethnic races that think they own the White race are the subhumans who are the descendants of the Neanderthals and think they are quite clever. I could careless about India or Indians and what the non-whites think that THEY are the superior ones because in reality they are not.

It all comes down where the lineage divides between the Whites and non-Whites and the division is very real and apparent. As far as the Indians or India, they are an admix of sand-negro. A result of non-white invasion.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.