Full Thread: DNA or IQ?
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2020 #2
RacialHolyWar
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I am going to put here some obviously errors in WN. Lot of WNs think that is DNA proof who is White and who is not. Well,it is not indicator of IQ and we think that are the White race superior right? If is DNA not IQ test it is total irrelevant for mentioned because it only shows to us where our ancestors from and nothing else. Also,WNs are just concentrated in indo-european origin and think that are just they Whites but it is not true.

Whites lived in Summer and Egypt and they were not indo-europeans (Germans,Slavs,Celts,Hellens,Romans,Indo-Aryans) not proto-europeans (Illyrians and european tribes who had been invaded by indo-europeans). According to Coons book "Races Of Europe" Ashkenazi Jews are also White does not matter about their DNA,they have high IQ what was argument for their top possition according to one classical liberal portal who I read.

According to Ben Klassen he agree that races do not exist and accepted offical science theory however he said that he call "White race" natures finnest what mean the best elements of homo-sapiens with high IQ. According to one racidal leftist article who I read,they openly said that is Israel racist state and that have Apertheid because White Ahskenazi Jews who are judaized Germans on power. We have fact that White rich upper class are comming in Israel as safe place because of non-white immigration,Tom Robinson who is WN oppenly support Israel as Trump whose three children are married for Jews.
Our race has the highest IQ, for sure. Man can be divided into race as well as into intelligence. I think our race is on top of both, no matter how you put it.