View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2008 #31
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow if it quacks, itz a ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Hypocrite.

You can’t let anything drop. No one I know has ever met you so you are an anonymous nobody as far as I am concerned. You love the flames as much as anyone. The reason I have been banned is because I am a Christian and refuse to roll over about my beliefs. People give reasons they don’t like me but eventually it comes down to my religious views.

As long as I am not breaking the rules I will talk about whoever I want, because you know them doesn’t mean anything to me, I don’t know you. All I know about you is you give a description of yourself that makes someone think you are a member of the village people.

Besides as far as anyone is concerned I am just a username among many, why would a big powerful body builder mod such as yourself fret about anything I say?

Besides your activist Todd gave his 3 day negative rep right on time. Todd is getting more lazy than usual because he is an hour late. I can’t imagine how lazy he must be to sit on VNNF all day hoping to negative rep me. That is your activist that brags about ratting (his phrase).
I could care less about your ignorant 'religious' views Duck, and honestly you arent even a real christian ...its been shown time and again on this forum that you dont even know what's written in the bible.

You call yourself something that you arent, are completely anonymous and call others things they arent ...what does that make you?

Should I say it or will you finally admit what you are and what you're doing here?

And why are you bringing Todd into this punk, I'm talking to you here one on one in public. I haven't played the 'neg rep' game with you, its all been out in the open.

Are you trying to divert attention away from the things I've brought up about you because they are hitting too close to home?

I think it would be best if you took your own advice and shut up.