Full Thread: Booklog (Linder)
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Just finished reading "Hate: George Lincoln Rockwell & the American Nazi Party," (1999) by William H. Schmaltz. Don't know if Schmaltz is a jew, as he comes from the German/Scandinavian part of the country. Doesn't really matter. He's anti-White, but doesn't really obtrude his insanity into the text, which is a straightforward, year-by-year rundown of the life and political activity of George Lincoln Rockwell.

Can't say I learned a hell of a lot from this book. GLR did far more speaking at colleges than I had realized. He was providing cheap entertainment - these colleges, today, put out thousands of student-affairs dollars for shitty emo bands. Back in the day, GLR was getting a pittance, a couple hundred dollars, while the colleges were taking in ten times that much at the door. Wouldn't matter if he were wealthy but he and his group were poor. Also notable was that the FBI at least two times deliberately tried to disrupt his operations with COINTELPRO poison letters. I have started a thread in the Strategy forum to document Cointelpro hostile actions.