View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2009 #64
Serbian

Mesic is in full attack mode lately, backed by the EU of course.

Quote:
“Serbia’s suspicious policies towards Bosnia”

29 November 2009 | 09:47 | Source: Beta

ZAGREB -- Croatian President Stjepan Mesić said that Serbia is leading “suspicious policies towards Bosnia-Herzegovina.”

He said that he does not know why Serbian President Boris Tadić got mad at him after he said that Republic of Srpska Prime Minister Milorad Dodik is trying to break apart Bosnia-Herzegovina.

“I don’t think there is any reason for Tadić to be mad at me, I only gave my opinion,” Mesić said.

Mesić said that in Serbia “war criminal Biljana Plavšić is welcomed like Joan of Arc, they send an airplane for her and start thinking of positions for her to fill in RS,” and everyone in Serbia claims that they support the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Bosnia-Herzegovina and the world believes them.

“If Dodik does not recognize Bosnia-Herzegovina and says that a referendum will solve the problem of leaving Bosnia-Herzegovina, and he is welcomed in Serbia with high honors, those are suspicious policies for me,” Mesić said, once again accusing Dodik of leading policies that aim to break apart the country, and comparing his policies to those of Slobodan Milošević.

Mesić said that such policies “can lead to new instability and conflicts” which will have no end, and warned that the RS used to be made up of 48 percent Croats and Bosniaks, and that the number of Croats that lives there has decreased from 220,000 to about 10,000.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers