View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2018 #31
ColdFire
Banned

No beef , but . . do we not have something better to do than picking on science-fiction fans here ? ( oh , and I do not just say that because of my avatar pic , I'm actually NOT REALLY that much of a sci-fi fan otherwise . . )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Ok, now I understand.

How can anybody not see the pattern?

Instinct alone should be enough.
Most ironically , that line you could have taken from one of the most prominent sci-fi flicks . .

( sry , don't mean to provoke with this pic , yet sometimes sci-fi CAN give good advice , it would appear . .)

Quote:
But just paying attention to the news gives insight into the type of person attracted to this stuff.

Just like paying attention to the news gave one insight into what type of "man" was attracted to being a YMCA youth councilor, Boy Scout volunteer, catholic priest, ... before the lawsuits started appearing.

Would not be surprised if the science fiction community leadership was not sued as the catholic church and boy scouts have.

And then Vox Day, with some authority, confirms all suspicions.

Sure, there may vary well be some priest who are not pedophile, but them you still have a "man" who dresses strangely and believes in fairytales.
What , just WHAT is the science-fiction genre supposed to have to do with homosexuals ?

They are people interested in the progress of mankind ( broadly speaking ) . .

?