View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2019 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I like when I learn about new people from the past. Segment 3 was rich on this; Willmore Kendall, James Burnham (his books The Managerial Revolution and Suicide of the West... seemed interesting (althought I got a feeling that the latter was of the Spenglerian type - dislike that stuff, not impressive at all)) and Whittaker Chambers just to name a few. Even a casual glance on their Wiki brings you further. One of William F.(ag) Buckley's closest friends in his younger years, for instance:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._Brent_Bozell_Jr.

What is it that attracts so many of this type to Catholicism?
Those are key figures. They're not attracted to it, they're born into it, vast majority. And then you have a few goys who quit communism and go to catholicism. I think I mentioned the actual day to day operations of Professional Conservatism was hugely catholic, in my experience. The agenda is set by jews: NO RACE. But a lot of the men, even owners and upper editorial staff, are catholics. Catholics have their own networks. Not remotely comparable to jews, but all that exists among white-right, apart from klan and grouplets on that level.