View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2009 #61
Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good.

Some here have made points that we need more economic talk or a clearer idea to show people of the state we have in mind, hence I've been working that out lower on the forum. It is worth discussing because clearly WN here and elsewhere are divided on what kind of state they envision.
We're in agreement on the definition of White Nationalism. See below. I think we should move on to the next question: What steps should be taken to ensure the permanence of a WN revolution?

Quote:
WN implies nothing other than whites-only. I don't really know of a better term, though. We want a white nation. That's the main thing. Even if it were nothing like what I outlined, it would be better than what we have now if for no other reason than the rulers weren't dedicated to White genocide. But because our enemy will always define us in the worst way, it behooves us to lay out where our plans differ from theirs.
Nothing to argue with here. White Nationalism is the idea that Whites should secede from the United States and create a Jew-free, White ethnostate. As I said above, that's the minimum we should rally around. The various other differences that divide pro-Whites can be left to the political process once the ethnostate is established.

"A functioning police state needs no police."
—William Borroughs