View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2016 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Crowe for once in your life, just sit back, watch, and learn. You don't like me, I don't give a shit, but trust me, sit back and learn.
As a former Knighthawk of the KKK I know more of the KKK than you think I do.
Being the perceptive person that I am, you've made it clear not just in this topic, but in a variety of other topics that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You claim to be catholic, yet aren't even familiar with your own churches doctrine.

Quote:
When a KKK person comes here from SF, sit back and let me deal with it
You've already made yourself look like a complete ass trying to 'deal with it'. I'm just here to point that out. I'm one of the most anti-christian people here, as you should know, but that doesn't mean I have a beef with the Klan. Some of them do worthwhile activism even if I don't agree with the christian part of it. You accused him of being a CI cuck without evidence. You showed up and started attacking like a rabid dog, without merit or reason. Your behavior is suspect. In fact you have a pretty consistent history of trying to run people off the forums who aren't deserving of the disrespect you're showing them. Its different if they show up and start talking shit immediately. But Klarn didn't disrespect anyone.

John Adams, I've said this previously, and I'll say it again - If you aren't being paid to post here, you deserve a pay check for the work you've done here in service of the enemy.

Last edited by Crowe; March 7th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.