View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2016 #20
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Wow, let me see where to start, first, the true Klan only accepts Natural born American citizens, so what does that tell you about your former " Klan " organization? Give me the name of it.

2. Frankie the Jew would get his ass stomped in Mississippi, we keep our Negros across the tracks. I detest him and his negro friend " Daryl the Klan buster Davis".

3. Walt was being attacked, probably by you as a Klansman, which he is not, but I am, and am more than willing to be your " Huckleberry". He also is a friend of mine, as are many " White Nationalists", and former Aryan Nations members. We were a Conservative Klan in my old order the " UDWK". We worked with other WN and pro white Groups.

So you are friends with a bloke that defends a child stalker (kevin strom) a rabid lunatic(Will Williams) and a known criminal race traitor (Jeff Schoepp). In facrt Walter has a long history of attacking anyone who dares to speak the truth about those scum .Walter promotes and defends scum that no sane person would want anywhere near them and you although you speak of unity, you continue your anti catholic rants while at the same time you accept a group of heretics that follow jewish food laws and believe that they are the original iisraelites of the bible
One last thing, you claimed in your opening post that the true Klan only accepted Natural born American citizens, yet just the other day on SF YOU posted this
Old 04-04-2016, 12:18 PM #816
Klarn
Forum Member

Default Re: Join The Ku Klux Klan Here
We are overseas in England, Austria and Australia. We can be in Greece as well, go to our website at Ku Klos Knights. Golden Dawn is in Greece have you tried them.

If your views of Catholics not being Christian and your acceptance of CI cult members as being Christian are wide spread through out the Ku Klos Kights then I seriously doubt that your realms in Austria or Australia will succeed.

They say you can judge a man by his friends, how can you be mates with a bloke that defends and promotes Jeff Schoepp, Kevin Strom, Will Williams ?