View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2009 #2
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
When I was a kid, one of the biggest stories I heard was when the bomb plot against Hitler failed, he ordered the conspirators hung with piano wire and it
was reported 'he watched the execution many times.'

I want to know if this is true, or is it just made-up. If there is such a film, why isn't it available? I remember seeing a documentary where Walter Chronkite described this film, then, with a dramatic pause he faced the camera. 'We cannot show you this film.'

It would seem that nowadays, a copy would be available anywhere, and if they want to show Hitler as a demon, why not release it...in essence, the world's first snuff film.

Any ideas?

All I've seen is film of what appeared to be gallows, with some kind of wire hanging down. No proof, just jewsmedia propaganda. But considering the bombings of German cities and attrocities being committed against German civilians by July 1944, who the hell can blame Hitler for hanging traitors ?? Hitler was a saint compared to Stalin, Churchill, and Rosenveld. Irrefutably, truth be told.