View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Tom Winnicki makes sugar-free comments on story about white youth attacked by gang of 50 or so mud savages, comment gets cut by illiterate news editor.

Tom Winnicki:

> Were you responsible for removing one of my comments from
> LondonTopic.ca after it was published?
>
> The quality of the local society is the direct 'function' of the
> quality of the people that live there. And of course, it's true, a
> few nasty, low quality, degenerates can and do ruin a good society
> created by good people, bringing everybody down.
> By: Tomasz Winnicki on 02/23/2008
>
> There was nothing 'racist' about it, just a general truthful
> observation that applies to everybody, totally non discriminatory.
> Why was it removed? Do you only allow bleeding heart liberal
> comments to stand?

Ross McDermott:

Hello Tom,

Yes I did remove your post on LondonTopic.ca, and I will honestly tell you why -- its not because your comment itself was racist (though your reference Zimbabwe was definitely close) but you're name is synonymous with white supremest and hate material both here in London and abroad. Having said that, you are more than welcome to post, but I suggest you use an alias of some sort, perhaps just Tom would suffice. Additionally, please refrain from any suggestion or hint of racial prejudice within your comments. They will not be published.
Your most recent comment is more of a question directed at me (at least in the end) and not a comment. That question, in my opinion, hints at racism and I will not respond. I do not respond to comments posted on the site nor is the comment section on LondonTopic.ca intended to be used as a discussion forum. I will post it, but it will be edited.

I hope this helps explain my reasoning.

Thanks,

Ross McDermott
Editorial Director
LondonTopic.ca

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66062