View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2005 #89
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Outis/TH is a great writer, extremely knowledgeable, and getting moving on activism. I don't have any problem with him at all. Happy he's back.
Thank you, and I should tell you that even back then, I appreciated you as the "bulldog" of the forum. I don't suppose you'll be at Yorktown?

Your points are good. 2), about "fog", is a good thought, and no doubt to some extent is the case, but I believe any spies - wave hello! - are hardcore enough to know what's what, or at least the Jewish spies do. They take everything seriously. The only way around that is to become more familiar among ourselves and for this it is necessary to keep over the heads of others, though you are right, considerable "masking" would eventually be necessary anyway—I only point out that we'd feel more comfortable with each other "qua" individuals, instead of as questionable personalities, by flushing a good deal of dross. 3) I can't disagree with really, there is value in these "phoramites" insomuch as they buzz about VNN elsewhere; however, when these phoramites are relentlessly annoying only to us, they have overstepped their worth even in that minor respect. 4) is absolutely right, and I would not expect Linder to make me a moderator without knowing me better. As it is, Miller knows "more" about me than Linder. If it has to wait, so be it.

I want to jump out of this discussion here, though. I have to get some real writing done and find a bloody job.