View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2010 #12
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
I just don't know from where to start.

[qoute]Berbers are a linguistic group not a racial group some are white others aren't.

I know, i was referring to the fact that the leadeing mass of men who conquered S.spain in 711 were white men, the original amazighs were all white.

Quote:
Dinarics didn't invaded Europe, Dinarics aren't even a race they are the result of the mix between the Alpine race and Mediterraneans or Armenoids.
i'm referring to the neolithic expantions, neither Mediterranean nor Alpine exist as pure races either, and Armenoids (wich is what i mean by "Dinaric") are the pure original semites, what is understood to be typically "Semitic" are actually Armenoids/Dinarics mixed with other elements, for example many jews or arabs have kinky hair and wide Noses as a result of negroid admixture, they are, simply mongrels, and there has to be a pure semitic race behind it.

Quote:
Acording to Coon the Dinaric and some other categories "are not races but simply the visible expressions of the genetic variability of the intermarrying groups to which they belong." He referred to the creation of this distinctive phenotype from the mixing of earlier separate groups as "dinaricisation".
yup.

Quote:
The majority of negroid and mongoloid blood in Spain and Portugal doesn't came from the moors or Neolithic Expansions it is a lot more recent it came from the colonial era and slave trade.

The majority is recent yes but not all of it, some of it came from the gradual expansion northward of middle-east haplogroups Southern Europe has been submitted to.

Portugal and Southern Italy have the most Negrisation, from importing negroes that later diluted into their gene pool.

Quote:
I agree that a lot of genetic non european semitic and north african trash is included in the racial definition of Mediterranean, but the true mediterraneans are an European race.

There really is no mediterranean race, the only race autochtonous to the mediterranean would be the nordics, there simply hasen't been enough time and genetic isolation for it to evolve, there is only 2 white races, and in pure form they are both Nordic.

Between 60.000 and 10.000 BC Northern Europe was Glaciated as we know, and Southern Europe was under Arctic Climatic Conditions, the halogroup R1b originated above the caucasous area around 30.000 BC, when the region was a frozen tundra, I evolved in the Balkans ~ 20.000 BC when the area lied just behind the boreal tree line, it wasn't until the neolithic, that the darker elements enterend Europe from the South east bringing agriculture and setteling around the mediterranean coast.

Quote:
About the pics the men seem to be Europid the women don't.
Kinky hair, aquiline noses, recessive chins, and recessive foreheads are not Europid traits, their not the result of an evolution in an artic enviroment.

Quote:
Is this an ad hominem attack?
No, it just amazes that some individuals can believe those people are white.

Quote:
You really hurted my feelings now.

So sorry.