Full Thread: How the Media Operate
View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2012 #2
MikeSmith

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/fran...3-1447369.html

Quote:
Frank Rockstroh was a man of many facets: a news photographer, real estate agent, advocate of left-wing causes, student of martial arts, seeker of spiritual clarity, long-distance hiker and a proud 50-percent Native American.
Quote:
His life got off to a difficult start. He was left on a church doorstep in Kansas and was adopted in Missouri by a Jewish mother and Christian father. When his father died several years later, he was taken in by his adoptive mother’s family until she married again and resettled with him in Birmingham.
Quote:
In the early 1960s he covered the civil rights movement in Birmingham for the Black Star photo syndicate. His pictures appeared often in Life magazine, said his daughter, Esther Taylor of Atlanta. They included shots of demonstrators cartwheeling down the street after being fire-hosed by police and an adult comforting a child who had been bitten by a police dog, she said.
Yeah, funny how I have never seen photos of niggers playing around after those incidents with police. I sure remember seeing lots of other photos that were published to make Whites have pity for the niggers. I'd love to see this photo of his because I can just imagine the caption: "Awwww mamma dat wuz fun wit da watta! Can we dooz it again?"