View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2014 #21
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

This thread should really be considered for the Showcase sub-forum. It really captures the vicious hateful nature of the extremist "liberal". Is there any other place on the Web that even come closes to what is said here?

These extremist "liberals" may be the most underestimated danger to Whites. It is hard to believe that anybody does not know there is some troubling issues with the jew. I mean, can any intelligent person really believe that the jew has been falsely accused for hundreds of historical events over the last 3,000 year. Many may be willing to admit the jew had done evil in the past, but they were forced to in order to protect themselves. But with the extremist "liberals", the vast majority of the population, regardless of the political orientation, have not conception of the extremist "liberals" nor their vicious and vengeful nature.

It is these extremist "liberals" that nobody pays attention. And it is them that will play a key role as the jew navigates the White race towards genocide. And if the jew's plan should be temporally derailed, it will be these extremist "liberals" who will be blamed by the jew giving the jew another opportunity. Not hard to imagine a jew one hundred years saying: "It was a non-jew the issued the order for the execution of an entire White town in Minnesota and it was a non-jew that that the death squad".

Are these extremist "liberals" the reincarnation of the shabbos goy members of the Bolsheviks? Was Stalin one that just got out of control?

Can these extremist "liberals" be considered vicious attack dogs that the jew is been grooming to unleash on the "haters" and "racists"?