Full Thread: #1 Green Nigger Thread
View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2019 #1419
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking new toys

Well, no rest for the wicked ...I'm sure zog is going to want to have hypersonic UAV's like these in the inventory.

The Chinese have been flying these WZ-8 'recce drones' for quite awhile now but this is the first time I've seen detailed photos of them ...the chinksters have been busy (probably with Russian help), these are the most advanced pilotless military vehicles I've ever seen.

WZ-8's were rumored to be powered by a turbine-based combined cycle engine (TBCC), which uses a conventional turbojet for relatively low-speed flight and transitions to a ramjet/scramjet to accelerate to maximum speed (Mach 4-5) but the two displayed in the parade look like they have rocket motors.

The UAV's and a new hypersonic ICBM (DF-41) seen in Tienanmen Square during the October 1 parade should cause a little concern in the US military establishment ...they have nothing to defend against an attack by these things.

(clik to expand)

Well, like they used to say during the air raid drills I remember from my youth at school "bend over and kiss your ass goodbye fella ..."

PS forget about the fuckin chinese, most of you people are a bunch of girls that lay down and let swarms of spics invade and take over your country. Don't whine about 'green niggers' when you first cant even reach down and find the stones to throw the greasy half pint muds that have invaded your country the hell out. I fuck with 'em every day in every way I can short of getting my self thrown in a steel cage by law enforcement. One day I may decide to cross that ever changing line and not give one fuck about that outcome, hahaha it will give you all something to talk about for years. Yawn, I'm going out to make some filthy spic bastard's life miserable today ...you?

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 6th, 2019 at 11:44 AM. Reason: added PS