View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2009 #75
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Hello Kyrik,
I stated before that allowing more then one party or organization makes them all weak. How many splinter groups and egos are there in American WN? Too many. They make each other weak. They spread precious resources too thin. There is not enough money or people to have two competing organizations. They would waste resources competing with each other instead of the jew.

There can only be one organization. Everyone must put all their time, energy, money behind one organization. The juden and muds are strong. One reason that this situation is going from bad to worse is having too many groups experimenting with weak tactics that don't work. Then the major problem is poor leadership. Don Black is a fuck up. The NS people wearing uniforms marching around are fuck ups. They turn regualar activists into fuck ups.

The sustaining membership is a fine idea. So far SF'ers have been throwing their money down the toilet though. If a real org is to emerge then it must first shut down all competition. Then it must pool together the best this country has to offer. And with all those people and energy it must push on to more advanced tactics. If a splinter group tries to siphon off members then it must be declared an enemy and dealt with immediately with deadly action.

I view all competing organizations as thieves. They are stealing members and resources. They are sucking the blood of the only hope whites have in North America. And that can't be allowed to happen. Members belonging to other organizations should be informed and told of the impending action and why it must happen. They can decide to join the team or go against the organization. If they choose to work against the org then they should be classified as enemies and dealt with as such.

I think it will be very easy. Most WN are pussies and key board commandos. The intelligent WN will agree with the tactics described. Actually they will be impressed with an org that is so aggressive and takes action that they will want to sign up right away. The die hard idiots can be listed and dealt with one by one in order. But for most people SF is just a website. Not an org. So once it is taken offline and shut down there won;t be anymore SF group.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me. I just say what needs to be done. The truth is the truth. And it speaks for itself. I think everything I say is self evident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
What is with this attack on Stormfront? Yes, I truly want Alex's baby, VNN, to prosper. But why does SF have to be demeaned for that to happen? Listen to yourself, this could very well just be the rant rote used to play 'kissy up' to Alex. I feel he is too strong of an individual to grant you favors just because you say there should only be one WN website. There is plenty of room for two.

VNN is prospering a bit, I see more people posting here. If I could suggest anything it would be to create a sustaining membership so Alex could be helped out on his bills. After all, he supports all of this. This should not drain him. He should at least be able to pay himself.

God, you actually chill me to the bone, Gabry, not the chill one would get from a hardened individual, I am one of those, I am a warrior who's seen plenty of action. But the chill one gets when one is in the presence of a true pussy. When you advocate death and violence on Stormfronters, outing them, etc.. you hide behind a monitor when doing so. You who advocate death and violencia on fellow WNs, who have comitted only the crime of being on SF, are actually doing the job of the Jew (I did not say you are a Jew). When people follow you, then the movement begins to eat it's own young. Why do you not use your so-called night of the long knives on the true enemy of the Volk (Jews)? Nope, that would be too hard, you'd rather turn on White people, trusting White People.

I do not have a problem with the passion and virulence here on VNN. Not at all, it is a good and more extreme alternative to SF, for those who want that. SF gets misunderstood, there is quite a lot of meetups going on offline. But Ponte's post is why these kinds of posts are so..censored on SF. Because it so often steps over the line, and into cow patties. Here is a guy, just praised by everyone, and the best he can offer is, "Death to Stormfronters!". How about what to do about (fill in the blank with Jews, Muds, etc..). Nope, you'd rather turn on your own people. Maybe that's the kind of guy you are Gabry, a pot shooter, a cheap shotter. Maybe you were..drunk..perhaps (wishful thinking)?