View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2017 #3330
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I always enjoyed heading up to the SM section to read things about myself I didn't even know. Like the thread that went on for a couple hundred posts about my being either a Jew or Agent. I think they finally settled on Jew.. one Xtian said he could 'smell my Jewishness from cyberspace.' Wow, that's some heavy Matzo smell to do all that. Eventually they started fighting with each other to the hysterical point, which is amusing to read. Must be how Jebus feels when he watches preachers fight over whether the Shroud of Turin is real or a fake.

When you give your real name and town, then you definitely are a Jew or Agent. So it wouldn't matter what you do, you start to realize. It wouldn't matter what the truth is, some don't care. Under the name 'Batman McAryan' they will attack, lol. When they joined in 2016 and you were there in 2013, they write 'where did you come from?' and so on.

Gobs of the Soap Opera thread are deleted--and some posts were rewritten to make it look like Christ tards use Shakespearean English....while they threaten to kill. The 'kill' part deleted, and the bad grammar all fixed up. It'd be comical if not so unethical and disgusting/dishonest. Oh well--'tis what it 'tis.

And it 'tis a pile o puke. The anonymity is one aspect, and not knowing who is doing what--but knowing that something is wrong. Very easy to get people who are unsure of what's going on onto a trail that's not right, then the next trail=equally not right, and so on.

Point is, there were people who came to me and apologized later for stuff they said when all the hysterics were going on because some didn't like what I was saying. They were sincerely believing those things re me.
That's the same with this situation--people don't always quite know what to make of things that are this long in the making, and can go in almost any direction and think it's the right one.
Open debate and open access to info=always good/right.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; May 20th, 2017 at 03:07 AM.