Full Thread: The Jan File
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2018 #896
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by History Reviewed Channel View Post
[It is with great pleasure and joy that I can say Pik Botha has died! When I was young, in Rhodesia, this man appeared on the news, and he was very personable. This Afrikaner was very friendly, and could express himself well. We believed and trusted that he was a friend. But in the end, this man betrayed Rhodesia, South Africa and German South West Africa (Namibia).

I later learned from a General, Tienie Groenewald, of Military Intelligence, what a scumbag this guy was. Groenewald told me that the head of the CIA whom he knew, told him, that in his entire career in the CIA, that he had never met a man so CORRUPT! I was told that this man sold our secrets to anyone, to friend and foe alike. I wrote all this and put it in my book Government by Deception in 2002.

This man played a pivotal role, if not the key role in unseating PW Botha and bringing in FW De Klerk who would throw white South Africans right under the bus. A Rhodesian friend of mine, who grew up with me, at one time was a body guard to PW Botha. He told me things he saw with respect to the drunken bum Pik Botha. There is no good word that can be said for this man. He may have played a key role in breaking down this country and selling it down the river to the (((globalists))). He was in with the Jews, as was FW. It was all bad for us.

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=9131
Jan, I hear rumors that they want to give this pig a state funeral, are you know something about this?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - -

Last edited by Johan; October 14th, 2018 at 03:20 AM.