View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2014 #32
Armor

Alex Linder: "The thing I can't stand about the half-arguments of the likes of Liddell and Johnson is that they, like all conservatives, ..."

They are not traditional phony conservatives. But the problem with them is that they won't stick to a consistent position. Sometimes they seem to be deliberately talking nonsense for the heck of it, simply to spite their fellow White Nationalists. For example, they will affect to believe that Jewish nonsensical theories have had as much of an impact as the takeover of the academy, press, law schools and political parties by Jews. Actually, Jewish nonsense is only useful as a way to fill up the space and silence White people.

Last week, Johnson and Liddell had a lot of fun calling Anglin a retard. But it is difficult to draw any conclusion from that. Greg Johnson has made clear his admiration for Hitler in a number of articles. And he has published Irmin Vinson's essays. I think the disagreement is mostly over style: Johnson and Liddell think that hurling juvenile insults at fellow White Nationalists gives them an aura of seriousness.

In his latest article about "vantardism", Liddell even started talking like Anglin:

Liddell: "This negative linkage is, in essence, no different from that used by Leftists as they attempt to demonize any ethnonationalist stirring as the first step towards Hitler and six million lampshades."

I like the Daily Stormer's reports from the holohoax memorial in Berlin, and from Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam. It has educational value. You can see the actual picture of Anne Frank made into a lampshade, with the caption: "Anne Frank died of typhus after the allies bombed the supply lines. Following this, she was made into a lampshade or whatever lol." It reminded me of Ramzpaul's Easy Bake Anne video.

That kind of article quickly makes people realize they are played for fools by the Jews. After that, they are ready to listen to Eric Hunt. Then they start seeing the problem of being ruled by hostile Jewish "elites" who push for race-replacement.