View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2017 #30
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
"..I also allege Kennedy’s wife Jacqueline Kennedy and his son John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. were murdered because they had great political influence."
Re John, Jr.: He was planning a Senate run.

Then Hillary got it.

And the people in the area where the plane went down first reported hearing several explosions. They were not recovered from the water, as they were pretty much scattered all over the place. Horrible.

So, look at the Clintons for that one, frankly.

And he was naming one of his dad's murderer conspirators with the name of his magazine, "George."

George H.W. Bush had a major memory prob as to where he was when JFK was murdered-well, he happened to be in Dallas. I think you'd remember that, but OK.

FBI director J. Edgar Hoover wrote a memo 5 days after the assassination, naming George Bush as a CIA officer. Researchers found it in 1978.
Nobody paid much attention to it until Bush ran for Pres in 1988, and then Joseph McBride saw it and said, "Hey, this memo is about Bush! It says he was in the CIA, way back in 1963!”

The memo:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ver_memo_2.jpg

Bush said the memo must be referring to another “George Bush,” because he wasn’t in the CIA at that time.

But it's come out that he had involvement with the CIA at that time, esp the Cubans who were anti Castro, and the memo is likely about him.

The title of this Hoover memo is, “Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy”.
Bush identifies himself to the FBI as an independent oil man from Houston, TX, and he had a connection to Hunt (who made death bed 'confessions' re the assassination). So there you have a connection between Bush and Hunt, in Dallas, on the day of the assassination.

This memo also has info on Bush’s phone call to the FBI, ABOUT ONE HOUR AFTER the assassination.

(?)

Basically, now we know that means GHWB was on duty that day in Dallas, staying at the Sheraton.

I always thought this had something to do with it, and that would be your Jewish connection, because of the Fed Reserve:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Jim Mars wrote 'Crossfire', as mentioned on Wiki in the link above. He thinks the Fed Reserve in collusion with the CIA did this because Kennedy was trying, "..to transfer power from the Federal Reserve to the United States Department of the Treasury by replacing Federal Reserve Notes with silver certificates.."

And Kennedy gave a Speech re 'shadow Govt.' He said he was going to smash the CIA into a million pieces, or something to that effect.

Joseph P Kennedy was wise to the Jews also. For all the time they've spent painting JFK as a negro rights activist, he really was pretty traditional in his thinking. Read 'Profiles in Courage' and you'll see this. He calls "Indians" "Savages", which I remember surprising me, because he is supposed to be MLKs best pal according to the school teachers.

Busing, and Welfare, and all of that badly done crap, was done post his death, beginning with dirtbag LBJ.

But the JKF, Jr. comment caught my eye, because I think (((the media))) glossed over that very quickly, his death, which should bother people. The Clintons and Bushes need to get lost.