Full Thread: Stephen Whittle
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2008 #36
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish88 View Post
I called the number but didn’t get the Dick. The guy I spoke to was desk editor Damon Smith (obvious Negro). I referenced this story and asked him why it wasn’t being covered by his news service. Of course he had no idea who or what I was talking about. Then when I gave him more details and pressed further he said that it would be better to call his LA office for answers. He then gave me the number of Laura Davis 213-626-1200 in LA.

So I get Laura on the phone, give her the specifics and ask her the same thing. Again I get the profound confusion, feigned(?) obtuseness and mild curiosity but good intentions about getting to the bottom of the story. At the end of the convo I politely stated that I will be watching and waiting for her report and will be calling her back in a few days if none is forthcoming. I suggest that we all call Laura Davis and politely remind her of her obligation to REPORT ON NEWS.

These two men have made a calculated risk coming here, hoping their plight will stir a defense of good conscience. The odds are not in their favor. We know there is not much left to shame the legions of bought and paid for sheep.

Nevertheless they have chosen to gamble with years of their lives on our support.

At this stage the least we can do is to call and insist on coverage. Turn up the heat and demand an answer to: Why is this event not newsworthy? Let’s not allow Whittle to suffer the same fate of FP Yockey unnoticed on our watch.
Good work, Irish88. Thanks.

The expose is posted at www.davidduke.com. Here's the link: http://www.davidduke.com/general/her...html#more-4140

No doubt, it's also posted at stormfront.org and other WN websites, so the word's getting out. However, according to google, no U.S. establishment media has yet reported the story, as of this morning.

I'll phone AP in LA later on today. Also, journalists I know personally, though I'm not optimistic it'll do any good.