View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018 #3630
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default The Willy Alliance Love Your Race Campaign - A Total Flop?

For months now, the Willy Alliance has been urging its supporters to pass out flyers this Valentine's Day, the Love Your Race flyer that I and other National Alliance members passed out by the tens of thousands in 2004.

This speaks volumes as to what the National Alliance has become today under Will W. Williams' mismanagement, or more likely, Willy's continual looting of the remaining once great brand, and destroying an organization Dr. William Luther Pierce spent his life building.

So far, I see little real activity, besides arrests and convictions. Willy may be able to fool others, but he cannot fool me. I was the one who helped him move Dr. Pierce's library to his pole barn back in March 2014. I was the first person to move on The Land back in early December 2014, after it was abandoned for three or four years.

I do have videos of what the "Cosmotheist Community" looked like when Willy was emailing some of you a bunch of bullshit.

Over the past week, I have been thumbing through three years of Willy Alliance Bulletins, laughing my ass off,

"Are Willy's remaining supporters that clueless?"