View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2019 #20
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article from the jewish newspaper The Forward about another disgusting jew restaurant – this one hosts a fake orgasm contest:

Quote:
Come One, Come All: Katz’s Deli To Hold (Fake) Orgasm Contest For ‘When Harry Met Sally’ 30th

June 6, 2019 By Jenny Singer

(...) “When Harry Met Sally” hit theaters July 12, 1989, and it combined all good things in the world — writer Nora Ephron’s wit, Central Park in the fall, Billy Crystal in a sweater, and, of course, Meg Ryan performing an elaborate, fake orgasm at the historic Katz’s Deli on Manhattan’s Lower East Side.

To celebrate three decades of this gorgeous film (in which Carrie Fisher was under-used, if you ask us,) the family-run Katz’s Deli will hold a search for a person who can fake an orgasm as well as Meg Ryan did in the iconic scene in the movie, Forbes reports.
(...)
Heavy breathers of any gender can simply show up at the 131 year-old deli on July 12 and wait their turn to sit at the exact table where Meg Ryan displayed, on behalf of all women, the power of acting. A panel of judges will decide which fake orgasm (yes, it does have to be fake) is most likely to make other patrons say, “I’ll have what she’s having.”
https://forward.com/schmooze/425538/...or-when-harry/

Quote:
Katz's Delicatessen, also known as Katz's of New York City, is a kosher-style delicatessen located at 205 East Houston Street, on the southwest corner of Houston and Ludlow Streets on the Lower East Side in Manhattan, New York City.[1]
(...)
Katz's was the site of Meg Ryan's fake orgasm scene in the 1989 romantic comedy When Harry Met Sally..., followed by Estelle Reiner's line "I'll have what she's having"; the table at which Ryan and Billy Crystal sat is marked with a sign that says, "Where Harry met Sally... hope you have what she had! Enjoy!"[14][15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katz%27s_Delicatessen

Oh, I don't doubt that this filth is "kosher"...