Full Thread: #1 Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2011 #99
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
I have to agree with you here on the "antagonizing" because really - how many Christians really believe anyway?
It was my former position that we should avoid making a fuss over xtianity. I have since came to realize just what an impediment the christinsanity is to clear thinking on matters of race and the jew.
The poison has filtered throughout our culture and shows up in places where you would never expect. Even in people who are convinced they are free of the superstitions of the working peasants. An example is the "violence doesn't solve anything" mindset prevalent in liberals. They send their sons off to school with niggers and spics after drilling this lie into their heads. Or the idea that the jews are somehow special prevalent in so many educated, fairly intelligent people, many of whom probably consider themselves atheists or agnostic or part of some new-age crap.

We need clear thinking on racial issues. Xtianity by it's nature, with it's insistence on spooks and impossibilities, clouds the issue. Worse yet is it's insistence on unnatural and impossible morality.

Last edited by Fred Streed; January 27th, 2011 at 03:31 PM.