View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2006 #91
westernalliance

Recent Time magazine supposedly blasts him (by Jew media standards). Supposedly as his wife was recovering from an operation, in the hospital he broke to her news about his infedelities. Time supposedly covers the hundreds of extramarital affairs. Some radio guy on Bob Grant's old time slot was commenting on this. Time magazine would be the best way to lure the sleeping dummies in.

Also the fact that George Washington doesn't have his own birthday, etc.

But a jewish communist puppet with a stolen pseudonym from one of aryankind's greatest personalities of all time does. Protestant? Why the hell would you support a nigger daring to name himself after Martin Luther?

Also I am against naming it the Aryan Alternative. It turns people off where something with white in the title would not. It brings up concepts of supremacy as if we are in control. We are the victims right now.

Like "White Alert" is a great title for Mr. Brooks' website. Would be a great title for this paper, and I think more people would fall behind it. Myself I am a young graphics artist but would not spend time helping you guys out because I simply don't believe it is accomplishing anything as is.

Whites are immediately turned off by the mention of the words aryan and jew. I think that at this point in history it should be relatively easy to stop a war in Iran through alternative press.

I think that with jews intermarrying at 50% they are becoming less of a threat by each generation. White conservatives are VERY easily anti-black, anti-mexican, anti-muslim.

I mean personally I think small changes, less preaching to the choir, more targeting white conservatives and easing them into white nationalism can go a huge way.