Full Thread: www.RichardWarman.com
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2015 #17
Wyatt Parr
Banned

Any idea what got removed from the blog?

Quote:
Tuesday, 29 January 2013
Post Unavailable
In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed this post. If you wish, you can read more about the request at ChillingEffects.org.
Quote:
Legal Complaint to Google
SENDER
R Warman
[Private]
, , , CA
Sent on June 23, 2013

RECIPIENT
Google, Inc. [Blogger]
[Private]
Mountain View, CA, 94043, US
Received on June 23, 2013

Re: Infringement Notification via Blogger Complaint
SENT VIA: ONLINE FORM: OTHER

NOTICE TYPE:Other
ACTION TAKEN:Yes
Complaint #1

KIND OF WORK:movie
COMPLAINTDear Ms. Chiou/Mr. Serlin: You are listed as the administrative/technical contacts for blogspot.ca on the cira.ca website. I am sending you this 5th demand (see below) that defamatory and copyright infringement material be immediately removed from multiple blogspot.ca websites. If this material remains there as of Wednesday, 26 June 2013, I will name Google as a co-defendant in the libel action against those responsible for the material. Sincerely, Richard Warman Barrister and Solicitor Ottawa, Canada --- ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Richard Warman <[email protected]> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 3:37:53 PM Subject: neo-Nazi stalking sites - 4th report I have been reporting this material and asking for its removal repeatedly without success. This is the 4th request for removal based on libel and also copyright infringement. Please remove this material immediately. Sincerely, Richard Warman Attorney Ottawa, Canada ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Richard Warman <[email protected]> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:16:02 PM Subject: neo-Nazi stalking sites Dear Sir/Madam: On 18 May 2013, I forwarded the complaint below with regard to content appearing on blogspot.ca. These sites remain accessible. Please have this content removed immediately. Sincerely, Richard Warman Barrister and Solicitor Ottawa, Canada ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Richard Warman <[email protected]> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Cc: Brian Shiller <[email protected]>; James Katz <[email protected]>; Jeff <[email protected]>; "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 2:54:08 PM Subject: neo-Nazi stalking sites Dear Sir/Madam: Please accept this as a formal complaint regarding defamatory and stalking content as well as copyright violation contained on the websites
... "neo-Nazi stalking sites"? This from someone trying to make a living out of stalking, harassment and extortion?