Full Thread: A World View
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2013 #1604
Heather Blue

We've been frustrated by the lack of "will" in the White Race. But maybe we are wrong. I watched a video that was posted by Mike in Denver of the magnificent speed racing of some young white men on a spectacular snow clad mountain and changed my mind. Lord, that video was awesome.

I believe we do have the will. It boils down to having nothing to jump-start it. In my humble opinion it has a lot to do with the lack of competitive jealously. When you have the greatest civilization in the history of mankind who is there to be jealous of? Who is there to be better than?

I live in Kentucky. For years, the University of Kentucky basketball team was the number one team in the country. I think we won about eight NCAA titles. UCLA finally won more. Everybody wanted to beat Kentucky. The competition was fierce. The athletic world did not seem to feel that way about UCLA. I believe it had a lot to do with the fact that Kentucky Coach Adolph Rupp refused to invest in talent outside of white boys. (Not until he was forced to by the athletic director.)

That's the way it is with western culture. Everybody feels very competitive with the west and work very hard to out-do us. They would love to throw their jealousy in our faces. Jews want us to believe it's all about race, but it's about competitive jealously and they know it. That is why they hate us. If we were backward, stupid, poor and unable to build a high culture the "whiteness" of our Race would not amount to a hill of beans.

There is no one for us to be jealous of or feel competitive with. In this war against our survival we don't have that edge. Perhaps, our Intellectuals should look at it from that angle. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

Last edited by Heather Blue; November 5th, 2013 at 08:28 PM.