View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2014 #2
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Fantastic job blaming a dog for problems created by niggers. Let's try to be sensible. It is stupid ghetto niggers who cause the problem NOT pitbulls. Unfortunately pitbulls get a bad rap simply because this. Niggers are predisposed to animal abuse. Any scientific observations into the matter will show this. They are not like white peoples whom care for the environmentand animal rights. Niggers like to get pitbulls as weapons,yet lack the cognitive and moral ability to provide proper care or training.

For example where I live is almost all white and almost everyone owns a dog. There's only one nigger out of 50 whites. Now take a wild guess who can't seem to find a leash when he goes to walk it's dog? Big mystery there right?

In defense of APBT it is a fine breed of dog when a responsible white owner is concerned. Known for strength intelligence and loyalty they are excellent guard dogs and unlike GSD have short coats which make them excellent for owners who might be allergic to the long hair of a German Shepherd.

I understand and agree with your post but when you call them "nigger dogs" it just doesn't make sense to me. All dog-human relationship began when ancient Europeans domesticated wolves. It's totally salacious
http://www.dontbullymybreed.org