View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2014 #5
Robert Ransdell

Subject is actually something that has been on my mind recently - there is a racial component to it, and perhaps in a small way with a few people there is a way to promote White nationalism, albeit only a very small section of Whites could be reached in this fashion, but hear me out.

Recently pit bulls have been a big topic of discussion here in my region, a local town was talking about removing a ban in place, and a number of attacks have been reported on within the last month or two.

This coverage and public discussion has included those people who have been owners of the dogs who have insisted the dogs are good pets. There has also been discussion, CAREFUL DISCUSSION , by the media about the majority of the attacks being more the fault of the owners than the dogs. Very carefully the media mentions that the dogs are "status symbols" for some, the dogs have become "status symbols". They have alluded to their owners encouraging them to be violent and to defend the home they live at. The media has also mentioned the homes their owners live at are usually hotbeds for illegal activity, drugs, etc.

Of course missing in all this coverage is the fact that the owners are all Black, these types of environments are Black, the "status symbol" the dog helps to complete is one of a Black thug drug dealer, gang member, etc. Of course everyone here can see this, hopefully Whites in the population can recognize this.

So it seems the White owners of these dogs have been careful along with the media to craft their argument so as not to include race in the subject, even though it is completely relevant. You have these people on TV saying that it is not the dog, it is the "lifestyle" of some of the dogs owners, again doing everything they can to avoid race.

These White pit bull owners are passionate people, it is obvious. Is there any potential in trying to get these people to stand for their race if for no other reason but to ensure that their pets are not taken away? Would a White pit bull owner be more likely to admit racial differences, or even better, be mad as hell and be ready to lay it all out there with regard to their opinions on racial matters if "diversity" cost them their pet? Pit bull bans could easily be identified as simply one of a million ways this country has bent over backward to accommodate Blacks, one of which, with a small segment of the population could be a way to reach them about race and the need for a White nation.

I really have no opinion on pit bulls one way or the other, not a strong opinion anyway, it was just something I took note of during the recent coverage of the issue here in my region, maybe it is something to consider, maybe not.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Last edited by Robert Ransdell; August 19th, 2014 at 08:40 PM.