View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2008 #18
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman

Brother Norsk,

You should feel proud to live in Iowa, its a grand state even if there are a bunch of liberals running it. From what i gather, only 50 or so have been let loose to care for their kids, thats it. With our screwed up immigration laws i wouldnt doubt that a bunch of them remain, b ut they have already charged over a hundred as of this morn with fellony counts of identity theft and such. They are doing something at least so its not complete bs. Lets wait and see how the numbers turn out, they are still running the sh#tskins through a temp fed court there on the fairgrounds and still charging more as time goes by. Dont mistake my optimism for faith in my government, i have none. And all in all, i would join in on the action again in a heartbeat. Its doing something, if only in my little neck of the woods. Again i say, Norsk, Iowa is still a majority White state and is worth fighting for!
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256