View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011 #5
V.K.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Albrecht View Post
1) Why would a guy who is on the fringe of society with minimal money and support, go out of his way to basically utter public threats against people who have the money presses under their control, not to mention, Courts, MassMedia, Police Sentiment, secret societies... and a whole host of other power nodes?

2) And why would he do it at a time in history when White people are just starting to get the picture of Jewish leadership rolls in the demise of the White race and the collapse of the Western World Banking System and the start of WW3?

3) And why would the Jews give such wide mass media coverage to this story so that every White who is getting damned fed up with the Government can see what happens when you open your mouth?

4) Who benefits?
It was clear from the out set that the man was a religious freak. Any one who honestly believes in a religion is a religious nut case in my opinion.

Men like this only serve to humiliate and embarrass the nationalist movement. They also serve to discredit any one who isn't socially liberal.

For example, take the debate on homosexuality. People like me base their opposition on homosexuality on scientific evidence. But, instead of focusing on us, the mass media focuses their attention on the religious freaks. And what is their reason for opposing homosexuality? "THE BIBLE SAYS THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS.........IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE SO IT MUST BE TRUE. JESUS LOVES ME!!!!!!". That is the level of their intelligence.

The religious freak in question based his opposition of Zionism purely on religion.