View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2020 #5
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Today I went to my toilet paper-less grocery store and as I walking from the parking lot to the store, I spied the most ridiculous Scrambled-Egg Dunce Cap vehicle I've seen to date parked a few spaces from me. I wasn't able to take a picture of it, but most of you in the KWA at least have most likely seen similar rigs. This was an expensive-looking late-model SUV with a chair-lift on the back for the obviously elderly owner. The rest of the car was festooned with numerous military and veteran-related stickers. This guy had u.s. air farce Command Pilot wings prominently displayed above the chair lift to let everyone know he was some hot-shot fly-boy, Vietnam era would be my guess, who probably loved the smell of napalm in the morning. Decorating the rest of the rear and sides were stickers of the shields of various air farce commands he served in, such as SAC, TAC, etc. Finishing off this masterpiece of vanity, egotism, arrogance and entitlement, were the 'murrcan and air farce flags above the driver and passenger windows. This was the ultimate ex-green nigger clownmobile if I ever saw one. These guys really do live in a fucking bubble.
Outstanding!