View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2011 #59
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Savage View Post
I disagree, western Europe was subject to invasions by non-whites several times. I am not going to research the exact dates, but I am sure you are aware of:

(1) The invasion of Attila The Hun and his hordes.
(2) The invasion of the Muslims up through Spain.
(3) The invasions of the Khans and their hordes.
(4) The invasion of the Turks.

You cannot say that whites have never really been threatened, these were serious invasions that could have easily ended the white race. Let us not forget that our racial cousins the Greeks stopped the Persians at Thermopile, if the Persians had been successful they could have easily spread through the rest of Europe.
I was trying to establish that brotherly co-operation, to find a term off the top off my head, between various European tribes was the result of Christianity. This is what established our relations. When Germans sent military support during the Muslim invasion of the Balkans for example, this was religiously based rather than racial. Germanic people didn't help Slavic people in the Balkans when non-white people invaded for racial reasons. Collectivism between whites was always religious.

That we're racially bonded is relatively new. American white nationalism is result of the mating situation in America, and that we're in direct competition with non-whites on the same soil under the same state. Racial tradition is not typical amongst whites in America because even though we've always been in contact with non-whites, whites were always the "oppressors" (winners).

I was trying to point out that we're constantly finding philosophical weakness amongst whites without realizing that race consciousness was never a matter of necessity as it was with non-whites (thus why all non-whites in America have a strong racial consciousness).

Where there was reason to necessitate racial consciousness amongst whites (the South), we find racial consciousness, and there hand in hand with Christianity.

You have to understand the history of the situation before you contemplate what role Christianity might play in subverting white racial consciousness.