View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017 #319
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
He left behind a wife and two little kids, I think it was two.

Zogbot should fund their entire lives, the widow and kids, cradle to grave, via working in a coal mine, followed by execution.

I do hope she civilly sues the whole Dept. and wins, but the $ is small potatoes with murder, and kids having no dad. Even my blue hog worshiping extended fambly was disgusted when this was on the news.

Poor guy had a pest control job, and someone saw his spray gun and reported it as a gun.
That's another thing, fuckers freaking out about guns.

Here in Floriduh we are not an open carry state like Kansas or Missouri for example. People in this fucking state have been arrested for accidently printing before.

A better bill was just submitted to fix this but it was just killed in committee once again. FL is not that pro gun compared to other states. Carry laws are very restrictive.

In Missouri I was carrying once at the gas station and my shirt blew up from the wind and showed. Cop walking in saw it, looked and just kept on walking, didn't say a word. In FL that would likely get a swat response.

I would assume the law enforcement is so bottom of the barrel in AZ maybe due to the very low pay there and muds.

Here in Floriduh they're some of the lowest paid, hence the low quality badge fags we have. Some of the worst I've ever seen. Fucking Mississippi pays their state troopers more than FL which hires Haitian troopers.