View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2005 #61
H.T.

Default Stay In School, JP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Learn to read. I said there was "no" evidence as in their was no significant evidence pointing to Conley. There WAS evidence pointing to Frank.
Learn to read? Your words are there for all to read. If you want to get your point across, make the effort. Could this be the root cause of WN distortionism?

And sorry to burst your bubble JP, but to a stranger your opinion is valueless, let alone one on VNN. If you say there "WAS" evidence, provide it. If not, step to the back of the line and quit clogging up this thread.

Quote:
Either way, blame Frank and it proves the ADL was founded in memory of a pervert perpetrator, or blame the black man and confirm what we all already knew.
Either way? Sorry again PJ, it was either one or the other, and the preponderance of evidence points directly at Conley. What does that mean? The kkk, and every splinter group since then, has been founded on one big lie - a true hoax. BTW, the ADL was formed after, and in direct response to the creation of the kkk, Leo was only the catalyst.

Quote:
I for one would find it odd that Conley would live if there was so much evidence pointing to him raping a white girl in the South.
Lol, suddenly you find a place in your warm WN bosom for black murderers and rapists? Just look how tolerant and understanding WN's are....LMWFAO, [you can laugh your WAO too.] "Either way," a fair trial and an impartial review of the evidence is all that matters.

Quote:
Not impressed pal. An before you start trying to pull the critical thinking act, keep in mind that an ad hominem is evidence of nothing. It is what it is. In other words, your arguments are fallacious and you are also a moron.
Lol, impressing you? Gawd you full of auto-flattery. It's called education - do you pick an opinion and stick with it come hell or high water, or are you at least amenable to change?

I understand how difficult it must be for you to admit to committing a fallacy you pounce on others so well for - but now you're projecting. An ad hominem is a logical fallacy – it has no bearing on the truth or falsity or quality of my argument like you said, it does however impugn your credibility. It is what it is for damn sure.

Next.