View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2013 #42
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
She knows WN in the Who's Who sense, not the philosophy. She's not prepared to take on white nationalism intellectually, she's prepared to go after its players and parties as hate groups.

We saw the same thing with Carol Swain years ago, the black Vanderbilt law professor. Woman writes a 500-page book on white nationalism and never comes to grips with any of its arguments. (My review here.) Beirich's no deeper, if anything even shallower. She's operating purely at the descriptive level - these are the WN people and these are their groups. We'll divide them in crude ways: klan, neo-confederates, religious traditionalists, neo-nazis. There the intellectual work ends. She can't operate on any deeper level than that. I highly doubt it's even she that carried out the modest intellectual task of dividing evilhaters into subcategories.

She's obviously heard it. But has she considered it? I don't think so. Ask Rounder.

If she has a Ph.D. in this stuff, she ought to be ready to jump in the ring and crush someone like me, who is much less formally educated than she is. She can easily best me, and prove to whatever following I have what an idiot I am. Right?

Wrong. Because she can't actually debate this stuff. She knows it purely at the level of bad guys/good guys. Her professional expertise is not in ideas but in digging up dirt and spreading gossip and rumors.

Maybe, but laziness is a simpler explanation. These groups with hundreds of millions in the bank, and lists of top X haters, keep stuff in their profiles that is decades out of date. After all, they have no pressure to be right. Like it says in the Protocols, quoted in my essay linked above, from 2004, they only want the appearance of debate. If they were to go any deeper, they'd lose. That's how someone like Beirich becomes their frontman - because her mind isn't strong enough to see through the cause. She accepts without thinking that her side are the good guys and ours the bad. She has a brain at about the wattage of a human German shepherd. It's told who to attack, and trained how to attack. It doesn't ask why.

Well than maybe I give her too much credit.

So in other words she is a total lightweight, an intellectual midget on the level of an affirmative action educated nigger who just learns to parrot what has been poured into its head by authority.

It's just that i personally find it hard to believe that people can be so shallow/blank and that at least some part of them isn't aware of the facts. I still don't think that Heidi would want to live next to niggers no matter what she officially spews about diversity, for public consumption, and paycheck

If however that is the case, as you say, then I don't see the need for all the fuss and back and forth with her.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers