View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008 #31
EireannGoddess

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aistulf View Post
Sorry, I don't find consciously butchering a language humorous. That's actually how bastard tongues like Yiddish came into existence.
Hmm. Alex Linder asked us to try to be more conscious of proper English grammar, by that I understood him to mean we all try to use the a more standardised form of American English, and leaving out the idiosyncrasies inherent between the two forms of English. This is a request that I am attempting to honour. And, one that has altered my overall writing style already. If you have a problem with that, take it up with a mod or Herr Linder.

Which format of English language should I be using? Which one is the "yiddish" English of the two? European or American. For, there is a difference.

And, if you wish to accuse me of being a jew for not writing/spelling in German on an English speaking board, then do so - do not make bitchy comments and innuendo.

Quote:
Really elegant ad hominem remark there
There's a reason Alex Linder put a sticky on this thread, I doubt it has anything to do with your personal pique re language.

Do you have ANY comment about Dr. Toben and his legal difficulties which could very likely end up with him going to jail or prison for "holocaust denial"? At least I attempted to update the thread dedicated to Toben with new information and some commentary on the matter.

But, that seems to not matter to you. You would try to derail a thread on what I consider one of the most important issues we are facing: Our Revisionists being imprisoned for committing thought crime.

Let's see, last week you'd decided to attack psychologicalshock, today it is my turn. Who will it be tomorrow? Your response has nothing at all to do with the topic of this thread. I would appreciate it if you would take your BS to another thread. How's that for ad hominen?

Last edited by EireannGoddess; August 5th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.