View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2008 #14
Adi18
Banned

I'm glad to see someone got around to putting him in here, I was so proud yesterday when I saw the newsflash about what he said.... "I don't hate the jews, I just hate what they do to people". That's going to go down in history as a great quote I think, right along with "Don't blame the jews, blame those who bend to their ways"-Dr. Frederick Tobin
It's great to see someone standing up to the jew, considering they stripped him of his order of Canada but have now given one to a jew murderer abortionist Henry Morgentaler.

I love this quote from one of the articles below, I actually have this newsclipping hanging up on my wall, I guess you have to live where I do and see indians sniffing gasoline all the time to understand it's significance.
Quote:
Terry Nelson is a convicted criminal who attempted to bribe the residents of his First Nation with gasoline for voting in the 2004 Canadian Federal election.
You can't even make that kind of stuff up, it's too good to be true!

Here are the courageous words of this North American Indian leader in their original context. I think even Hitler would have been left speechless, like wow, I didn't mean go that far.......

Quote:
THE COMMENTS WERE SHOCKING. AFTER ADDRESSING a conference on native health issues in Saskatoon last December, David Ahenakew, the former national chief of the Assembly of First Nations, told a reporter that Jews are a "disease" that Hitler was just trying to "clean up."

"The Jews damn near owned all of Germany prior to the war. That's how Hitler came in. And he was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany or Europe. That's why he fried six million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the goddamned world," Ahenakew told a Saskatoon StarPhoenix reporter, adding that Jews today control the banks and media. "Look at here in Canada, Asper. Izzy(Israel) Asper He controls the media.(CANWEST GLOBAL NEWS, WINNIPEG FREE PRESS, THE GLOBE AND MAIL) Well, what the hell does that tell you?"
I've awakened a few indians to the fact that the jew is the reason why their lives turned out shitty, that they're behind the immigration of Europeans to North America, and the Indians thank me after they realize what I've told them.