Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2010 #2101
Pat Little

Pat Little

What proof is there that any of those women in those photos are jews? My first thought was that it looks like a mob of people cleared out a whore house.

Old April 19th, 2010 #2102
Pat Little

Pat Little

And those photos were obviously not taken at Treblinka, so why did this Muley idiot post them? Was it because he couldnt locate a single mass grave at Treblinka and this is all he could come up with to "prove" the Holocaust?

Quote:
Muley > Whatever it is that you call "forensic proof" (I guess you mean physical evidence) has been presented, along with much other forensically relevant proof.

What physical evidence? Aren't you supposed to locate a grave and prove that it contains just 1/10 of 1%?

And what about Sobibor. I thought you were going to win the nafcash reward money that is being offered for Sobibor?

Old April 20th, 2010 #2103
Pat Little

Pat Little

So not even one grave can be located at Treblinka? Not even one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder?

What about Sobibor?

Old April 21st, 2010 #2104
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Little View Post
What proof is there that any of those women in those photos are jews? My first thought was that it looks like a mob of people cleared out a whore house.
That would be "whorehouse", and a more appropriate question would be what reasons there are to assume that these photographs are related to anything other than the pogroms that their captions link them to and about which there is also other evidence.

Old April 21st, 2010 #2105
Pat Little

Pat Little

So the answer to my question is: nothing.

And no proof of any graves at Treblinka either.

How about Sobibor? Didn't you say that you were going to submit evidence to skeptic magazine about Treblinka and Sobibor and claim the final solution forensic challenge reward?

Old April 29th, 2010 #2106
Pat Little

Pat Little

Here is all the relevent information that one needs to win nafcash's reward with Sobibor:

Sobibor - 10 alleged “huge mass graves.” The fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor are allegedly shown on this map here:

http://www.deathcamps.org/Sobibor/pic/sobibor.jpg

Alleged “grave” #1 is claimed to be – “20 x 20 meters with a depth of up to 4.30 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #2 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring at least 20 x 25 meters with a depth of up to 4 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #3 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring around 20 x 12 meters with a depth of up to 5.80 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #4 is claimed to be – “70 x 20-25 meters with a depth of around 5 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #5 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring at least 10 – 12 meters with a depth of up to 4.90 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #6 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring at least 15 x 25 meters with a depth of up to 3.05 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #7 is claimed to be – “at least 10 x 3 meters with a depth of up to 0.90 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #8 is the alleged “huge ash mountain” / monument. (Dimensions not known.)

Alleged “grave” #9 is the alleged western-most so-called “forest grave.” (Dimensions not known.)

Alleged “grave” #10 is the alleged eastern-most so-called “forest grave.” (Dimensions not known.)

* Not only do we know for a fact that the jews are lying through their collective teeth about the holohoax, we also know that their alleged “archeological investigations” at Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor have been exposed as nothing more than fraudulent charades. We also know that the jews fraudulent “archeological investigations” of these sites are just their latest big-lies that they’re using to try to cover up the exposure of their old big-lies.

Now, if you deny the fact that the jews have been caught in yet another big-lie about Sobibor, then here’s the challenge:

First, tell us how many jews are buried in each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor

Second, tell us the name just one jew who is buried in each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor.

Third, show us a photo of just one single pound of bone fragments and/or one single corpse in a state of saponification that has been excavated from each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor

Fourth, show us just one single Ground Penetrating Radar scan of each alleged “huge mass grave” that justifies the claim that each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor actually exist.

Fifth, tell us why the jews refuse to release the results of the geophysical investigation they did at Sobibor.

* If you deny the fact that the jews criminally fraudulent claim of locating 10 alleged “huge mass graves” at Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” is a literal jewish conspiracy, then please log on to - http://www.codoh.com/forum/viewtopic...4f29dd5c420e5a - and present your refutation / answers / proof.

CONSPIRACY: A malicious plot to do something illegal, immoral or unethical.

Learn more about the Sobibor lie here:

http://www.nafcash.com/

Old May 1st, 2010 #2107
Pat Little

Pat Little

Muley

Quote:
That would be "whorehouse"
I suppose you would know the correct spelling Muley, since you were born in one and all.

Now how about those Sobibor "graves" Muley?

Old May 2nd, 2010 #2108
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Are you now repeating your imbecilic "challenges", etc. as "Pat Little", Mr. Greg Gerdes?

What information about the mass graves at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka I currently have at my disposal is mentioned in my post # 11879 on the RODOH forum. Most if not all of it should already be known to you.

In my posts nos. 11877, 11878 and 11881 there are 18 questions, 18 out of the hundreds of questions you have run away from on several forums where we have discussed.

I want your answer to each of these 18 questions before I even bother to look at yet another regurgitation of your worn-out "challenges" and NAFH and Skeptic magazine etc. baloney.

And I want that answer from Greg Gerdes, not from "Pat Little" or any other of your sockpuppets. Hiding behind aliases is for cowards.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; May 2nd, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #2109
Pat Little

Pat Little

So Muley has nothing. Nor do the filthy jews. Go figure.

Quote:
Here is all the relevent information that one needs to win nafcash's reward with Sobibor:

Sobibor - 10 alleged “huge mass graves.” The fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor are allegedly shown on this map here:

Alleged “grave” #1 is claimed to be – “20 x 20 meters with a depth of up to 4.30 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #2 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring at least 20 x 25 meters with a depth of up to 4 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #3 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring around 20 x 12 meters with a depth of up to 5.80 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #4 is claimed to be – “70 x 20-25 meters with a depth of around 5 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #5 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring at least 10 – 12 meters with a depth of up to 4.90 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #6 is claimed to be – “irregular in shape, measuring at least 15 x 25 meters with a depth of up to 3.05 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #7 is claimed to be – “at least 10 x 3 meters with a depth of up to 0.90 meters.”

Alleged “grave” #8 is the alleged “huge ash mountain” / monument. (Dimensions not known.)

Alleged “grave” #9 is the alleged western-most so-called “forest grave.” (Dimensions not known.)

Alleged “grave” #10 is the alleged eastern-most so-called “forest grave.” (Dimensions not known.)

* Not only do we know for a fact that the jews are lying through their collective teeth about the holohoax, we also know that their alleged “archeological investigations” at Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor have been exposed as nothing more than fraudulent charades. We also know that the jews fraudulent “archeological investigations” of these sites are just their latest big-lies that they’re using to try to cover up the exposure of their old big-lies.

Now, if you deny the fact that the jews have been caught in yet another big-lie about Sobibor, then here’s the challenge:

First, tell us how many jews are buried in each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor

Second, tell us the name just one jew who is buried in each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor.

Third, show us a photo of just one single pound of bone fragments and/or one single corpse in a state of saponification that has been excavated from each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor

Fourth, show us just one single Ground Penetrating Radar scan of each alleged “huge mass grave” that justifies the claim that each of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor actually exist.

Fifth, tell us why the jews refuse to release the results of the geophysical investigation they did at Sobibor.

* If you deny the fact that the jews criminally fraudulent claim of locating 10 alleged “huge mass graves” at Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” is a literal jewish conspiracy, then please log on to - http://www.codoh.com/forum/viewtopic...4f29dd5c420e5a - and present your refutation / answers / proof.

Old May 3rd, 2010 #2110
Pat Little

Pat Little

This is so simple:

Quote:

Whatcha got Muley?

Old May 3rd, 2010 #2111
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

What part of what I wrote in post 2108:

Quote:
Are you now repeating your imbecilic "challenges", etc. as "Pat Little", Mr. Greg Gerdes?

What information about the mass graves at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka I currently have at my disposal is mentioned in my post # 11879 on the RODOH forum. Most if not all of it should already be known to you.

In my posts nos. 11877, 11878 and 11881 there are 18 questions, 18 out of the hundreds of questions you have run away from on several forums where we have discussed.

I want your answer to each of these 18 questions before I even bother to look at yet another regurgitation of your worn-out "challenges" and NAFH and Skeptic magazine etc. baloney.

And I want that answer from Greg Gerdes, not from "Pat Little" or any other of your sockpuppets. Hiding behind aliases is for cowards.
is too hard for you to understand, Mr. Gerdes?

Cut out that "Pat Little" act and answer my questions.

What are you waiting for, coward?

Old May 4th, 2010 #2112
Pat Little

Pat Little

So Muley has nothing. Nor do the filthy jews. Go figure.

Quote:

* Not only do we know for a fact that the jews are lying through their collective teeth about the holohoax, we also know that their alleged “archeological investigations” at Sobibor have been exposed as nothing more than a fraudulent charade. We also know that the jews fraudulent “archeological investigations” at Sobibor are just their latest big-lies that they’re using to try to cover up the exposure of their old big-lies.

Whatcha got Muley?

Old May 4th, 2010 #2113
Pat Little

Pat Little

I've just been informed that I left out a very important piece of information:

Quote:
Now that we’re all on the same page, now that we all know exactly what fraudulently alleged 48 “huge mass graves” we’re talking about, we’re going to make this so simple that even a retarded 4th grader could figure out that the 48 alleged “huge mass graves” allegedly located / proven to exist at Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” aren’t just another example of the jews unconscionable big-lie technique, but a literal jewish conspiracy.

* The NAFH’s – The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM – also includes the following:

For each one of the 48 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of at least 100 people (which is just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder as per sham “skeptical scholar” Shermer’s claims), $100.00 will be donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in the names of Michael Shermer AND the person / group / organization which provides the proof that is published in Shermer’s - “skeptic” magazine.

So that’s a total reward offer of - $4,800.00 - for providing the “proof” of the jews big-lies about the 48 fraudulently alleged “already located / proven to exist - huge mass graves.” Remember, the average number of fraudulently alleged holocausted jews alleged to be in each of the 48 fraudulently alleged “already located / proven to exist huge mass graves” is - 20,875.

Just 100 jews in each “huge mass grave” - Just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder.

Caveats: First, to begin the process of claiming the reward, all alleged “proof” must be posted on this forum thread:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5943

Second, the “proof” must then be published verbatim and in-to-to in “skeptic” magazine. Third, the published “proof” must be unequivocally endorsed by Shermer, stating that said published “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s standards of “proof;” i.e. - the same standards that they apply to claims made about aliens, big-foot, etc. Fourth, Shermer may have to answer a few simple questions to ensure that he’s honestly endorsing the published “proof.”

So the $4,800.00 reward offer for this portion of - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM is literally in the hands of Shermer himself. What will be accepted as proof by the NAFH will be anything that Shermer endorses as proof, as long as the caveats expressed above are met.

* Again, if you deny the fact that the jews criminally fraudulent claim of locating 48 alleged “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” is a literal jewish conspiracy, then go to:

and present your refutation / answers / proof. After all, you do want to have money donated in your name to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and help put an end to “holocaust denial,” don’t you?

Just how hard should it be to prove - IF - the jews big-lies are actually true?

* No graves = big-lies = no holocaust = cognitive illusion = jewish conspiracy *

To learn more about the jews criminally fraudulent holohoax, visit:

Old May 5th, 2010 #2114
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

What part of what I wrote in post 2108:

Quote:

I'm not talking to Gerdes' "Pat Little" sockpuppet. Only to Gerdes as Gerdes.

Are you such a coward that you no longer even dare to post under your own name, Mr. Gerdes?

Old May 5th, 2010 #2115
Pat Little

Pat Little

So Muley has nothing. Nor do the filthy jews. Go figure. Here is what the coward refuses to address:

According to the following so-called “holocaust experts” - 2,170,000 people - almost all alleged to be jews, are allegedly buried in the following 5 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka II - 900,000 - According to - The so-called “holocaust scholar” - Michael Shermer

Belzec - 600,000 - According to - The so-called “holocaust archeologist” - Andrzej Kola

Chelmno - 320,000 - According to - Yad Vashem (Israel’s version of the USHMM)

Sobibor - 250,000 - According to - The Encyclopedia of the Holocaust

Babi Yar - 100,000 - According to - The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Total - 2,170,000

This means that, using the figures cited by the above so-called holohoax “experts / scholars,” - 35 PERCENT - of the fraudulently alleged “sacred six million” holocausted jews, who allegedly died - OF ALL CAUSES - are allegedly buried in 5 very small, precisely known locations. Yet:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 % (21,700) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 10 of 1 % (2,170) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 100 of 1 % (217) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 1,000 of 1 % (21.7) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 10,000 of 1 % (2.17) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations.

Not one grave – not so much as 1 / 10,000 of 1 %

And the precise locations of these alleged holocausts within the holocaust have been known for over 65 years!

Why do you think the jews refuse to allow a legitimate forensic investigation of these sites?

Why does the NAFH's - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge reward offer remian unclaimed?

* Here is all the relevant information that one needs to know about Sobibor:

* Not only do we know for a fact that the jews are lying through their collective teeth about the holohoax, we also know that their alleged “archeological investigations” at Sobibor have been exposed as nothing more than a fraudulent charade. We also know that the jews fraudulent “archeological investigations” at Sobibor are just their latest big-lies that they’re using to try to cover up the exposure of their old big-lies.

Now that we’re all on the same page, now that we all know exactly what fraudulently alleged 10 “huge mass graves” of Sobibor that we’re talking about, we’re going to make this so simple that even a retarded 4th grader could figure out that the 10 alleged “huge mass graves” allegedly located / proven to exist at Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” aren’t just another example of the jews unconscionable big-lie technique, but a literal jewish conspiracy.

* The NAFH’s – The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM – also includes the following:

For each one of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor that are proven to contain the remains of at least 100 people (which is just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder as per sham “skeptical scholar” Shermer’s claims), $100.00 will be donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in the names of Michael Shermer AND the person / group / organization which provides the proof that is published in Shermer’s - “skeptic” magazine.

So that’s a total reward offer of - $1,00.00 - for providing the “proof” of the jews big-lies about the 10 fraudulently alleged “already located / proven to exist - huge mass graves” of Sobibor.

Just 100 jews in each “huge mass grave” - Just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder.

Caveats: First, to begin the process of claiming the reward, all alleged “proof” must be posted on this forum thread:

Second, the “proof” must then be published verbatim and in-to-to in “skeptic” magazine. Third, the published “proof” must be unequivocally endorsed by Shermer, stating that said published “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s standards of “proof;” i.e. - the same standards that they apply to claims made about aliens, big-foot, etc. Fourth, Shermer may have to answer a few simple questions to ensure that he’s honestly endorsing the published “proof.”

So the $1,000.00 reward offer for the portion of - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM that relates to Sobibor is literally in the hands of Shermer himself. What will be accepted as proof by the NAFH will be anything that Shermer endorses as proof, as long as the caveats expressed above are met.

* Again, if you deny the fact that the jews criminally fraudulent claim of locating 10 alleged “huge mass graves” at Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” is a literal jewish conspiracy, then go to:

and present your refutation / answers / proof. After all, you do want to have money donated in your name to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and help put an end to “holocaust denial,” don’t you?

* No graves = big-lies = no holocaust = cognitive illusion = jewish conspiracy *

Whatcha got Muley?

Old May 6th, 2010 #2116
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Again, what part of what I wrote in post 2108:

Quote:

Before I (again) look at your imbecilic questions, you have to drop the "Pat Little" alias and as Greg Gerdes answer to just 18 out of the hundreds of questions you have run away from throughout our past discussions.

I'm not talking to your "Pat Little" sockpuppet. If you want me to slap your latest nonsense around your ears as I have slapped so much other nonsense around your ears before, you have to write under your real name Greg Gerdes, not under any alias.

Are you such a coward that you no longer even dare to post under your own name, Mr. Gerdes?

Old May 6th, 2010 #2117
Pat Little

Pat Little

One simple little challenge with only 5 simple questions and the Sobibor "holocaust" lie is exposed as the sham that it is. When asked to provide proof, all the jews can do is ask stupid, irrelevant questions. If they had the proof, they would provide it. Wow, I can't believe how simple this is.

So Muley has nothing. Nor do the filthy jews. Go figure. Here is what this Muley coward refuses to address:

According to the following so-called “holocaust experts” - 2,170,000 people - almost all alleged to be jews, are allegedly buried in the following 5 very small, precisely known locations; broken down as follows:

Treblinka II - 900,000 - According to - The so-called “holocaust scholar” - Michael Shermer

Belzec - 600,000 - According to - The so-called “holocaust archeologist” - Andrzej Kola

Total - 2,170,000

This means that, using the figures cited by the above so-called holohoax “experts / scholars,” - 35 PERCENT - of the fraudulently alleged “sacred six million” holocausted jews, who allegedly died - OF ALL CAUSES - are allegedly buried in 5 very small, precisely known locations. Yet:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 % (21,700) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 10 of 1 % (2,170) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 100 of 1 % (217) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 1,000 of 1 % (21.7) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations. But that’s not all:

Not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 10,000 of 1 % (2.17) of the alleged mass murder has ever been located / proven to exist at any of these 5 very small, precisely known locations.

And the precise locations of these alleged holocausts within the holocaust have been known for over 65 years!

Why do you think the jews refuse to allow a legitimate forensic investigation of these sites?

Why does the NAFH's - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge reward offer remian unclaimed?

Now that we’re all on the same page, now that we all know exactly what fraudulently alleged 10 “huge mass graves” of Sobibor that we’re talking about, we’re going to make this so simple that even a retarded 4th grader could figure out that the 10 alleged “huge mass graves” allegedly located / proven to exist at Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” aren’t just another example of the jews unconscionable big-lie technique, but a literal jewish conspiracy.

For each one of the 10 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor that are proven to contain the remains of at least 100 people (which is just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder as per sham “skeptical scholar” Shermer’s claims), $100.00 will be donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in the names of Michael Shermer AND the person / group / organization which provides the proof that is published in Shermer’s - “skeptic” magazine.

So that’s a total reward offer of - $1,00.00 - for providing the “proof” of the jews big-lies about the 10 fraudulently alleged “already located / proven to exist - huge mass graves” of Sobibor.

So the $1,000.00 reward offer for the portion of - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM that relates to Sobibor is literally in the hands of Shermer himself. What will be accepted as proof by the NAFH will be anything that Shermer endorses as proof, as long as the caveats expressed above are met.

* Again, if you deny the fact that the jews criminally fraudulent claim of locating 10 alleged “huge mass graves” at Sobibor via “archaeological investigations” is a literal jewish conspiracy, then go to:

Whatcha got Muley?

Old May 10th, 2010 #2118
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Still playing "Pat Little", Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:

is too hard for you to understand?

Before I (again) look at imbecilic Gerdian questions, you have to drop the "Pat Little" alias and as Greg Gerdes answer to just 18 out of the hundreds of questions you have run away from throughout our past discussions.

I'm not talking to your "Pat Little" sockpuppet. If you want me to slap your latest nonsense around your ears as I have slapped so much other nonsense around your ears before, you have to write under your real name Greg Gerdes, not under any alias.

Ah, and my questions are always relevant. Yours tend to be stupid and irrelevant, and those you have asked as "Pat Little" were furthermore preceded by mine. That is why I shall only look at your questions (which I expect to be more of the same old boring Gerdian horseshit) after you have answered at least some of the hundreds of questions I have asked you, namely those 18 mentioned in my post 2108.

And after you stop posting as "Pat Little" and start posting as Greg Gerdes.

Got that, chicken?

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; May 10th, 2010 at 02:17 PM.

Old May 10th, 2010 #2119
Pat Little

Pat Little

One simple little challenge with only 5 simple questions and the Sobibor "holocaust" lie is exposed as the sham that it is. When asked to provide proof, all the jews can do is ask stupid, irrelevant questions. If they had the proof, they would provide it. Wow, I can't believe how simple this is.

So Muley has nothing. Nor do the filthy jews. Go figure. Here is what this Muley coward refuses to address:

Total - 2,170,000

Whatcha got Muley?

Old May 12th, 2010 #2120
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Roberto Muehlenkamp

Still playing "Pat Little", Mr. Gerdes?

Quote:

is too hard for you to understand?

As you seem to be scared shitless of answering just 18 out of the hundreds of questions you have run away from throughout our past discussions, I propose the following program:

1. You drop the "Pat Little" act and repeat your "little challenge with only 5 simple questions" etc. blah, blah under your real name, i.e. as Greg Gerdes.

2. I slap that "little challenge with only 5 simple questions" etc. around your ears, as I have slapped other Gerdian "challenge with simple questions" - baloney around your ears before.

3. Thereafter you will answer my aforementioned 18 questions, plus other questions that may arise in the course of my reply to your latest BS.

Isn't that a generous offer, Mr. Gerdes?

All you'll have to do for me to address your crap is to replace your silly "Pat Little" sockpuppet with your real name, Greg Gerdes.

So come on Greg, stop hiding behind "Pat Little".

Or are you too chicken even for that?

Thread